About Swimkidz SA
- Swimkidz SA was established in 2006. Swimkidz SA is a registered franchise in South Africa.
- We offer swimming lessons to beginners as well as to advanced swimmers.
- We believe that every child should undergo swimming lessons early in his/her life. It could prevent your child from becoming another statistic.
- Our curriculum is developed and refined over 10 years.
- We have huge success with our method of teaching.
- All lessons are given in an indoor swimming pool inside a custom-designed and specially built structure.
- The pools are heated to between 30 and 33 degrees Celsius, making it possible to offer swimming lessons throughout the year. All the pools are domestic-sized in which children feel safer than they would in larger public swimming pools.
- Make sure that your children are supervised by an adult in a swimming pool at all times.
- Don’t leave children alone or unattended, even if they are good swimmers.
- Children that can swim can bump their head and become unconscious in the water and drown.
- We offer swimming lessons to babies from the age of 6 months, toddlers and adults.
- We can teach beginners as well as advanced swimmers.
- Children under the age of 3 needs to swim with the parent /caretaker.
- Children above the age of 3 can swim without parent /caretaker in water.
- Swimmers will be evaluated every 6 months to track their progress where they get a certificate.
Swimkidz aims to make a significant contribution to reducing the number of drowning in South Africa and to promote swimming as a sport, by offering professional swimming lessons, throughout the year in temperature controlled swimming facilities.
Swimkidz SA’s main objective is to contribute to reducing drowning by offering water safety swimming lessons and entry level swimming lessons. The main distinction between Swimkidz SA and any other swimming school in South Africa is that all lessons take place indoors. This allows Swimkidz SA to offer their services throughout the year, during winter in heated pools, thereby ensuring an uninterrupted swimming proficiency programme.